Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sandwhiches, which are the McGuffin

Today made a quick trip to the Super Target for the sake of picking up sandwich meat. I have had a lot of sandwiches in my day. I try to avoid them. It's not so much that I dislike sandwiches, it's that I know I am going to eat an awful lot of them in my life.

And it's not that I didn't try to avoid eating sandwiches this week. It's that Saturday evening I learned that spaghetti can melt, which put a wrench in my plans of eating leftovers for the next couple of days.

And this leads me to the grocery store, where I do something completely out of character. I talked to an attractive woman. I think she might have even found me funny. As you might have guessed, gentle reader, I fall into the "shy geeky guy" category. Talking to women, being outgoing, and other such things that allow one of have a normal social life do not come easily to me.

But hey, before I get to angsty, I think the point of this post is that I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home