Friday, July 22, 2005

Meeting of the Furry Things

Last night, in prelude for my trip to Seattle, I took Sparty to meet some ferrets.

The story makes sense, trust me.

A friend volunteered to feed the little guy while I was away, but there is a catch. This guy has ferrets. Ferrets were bread for the sake of hunting rodents. I was justifiably concerned. So last night, I took my cute widdle wodent "out for a play date".

The meeting went fairly well. There was much sniffing, but no violence. I worry that a fight could break out over who gets the last raisin, however.

It was concluded that rats look much cuter than ferrets do when they are eating...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Spartacus are, of course, on the right side of history against the ferrets, at least according to Brian Jacques' interminable Redwall series. (Don't get me wrong, Redwall and Mossflower are excellent and two of my favorites, but the series went downhill rapidly from there.)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home