Friday, May 05, 2006

Manifesto

To Everyone:

Just because I don't bring a date to an event, that does not mean I am gay.

To the ladies:

Please, do not introduce me as your friend who is "funny, but shy". Don't be surprised if I can make you laugh, or can hold up a conversation.

To the guys:

Please, do not get upset with your girlfriend because she spends a few minutes noticing I'm alive before she starts making out with you in a public venue, especially if she's trying to introduce me to someone who's not her. You don't look like a nice person.

To everyone:

I'm okay with who I am. I'm not broken. I'm okay with waking up without a hungover stranger in my bed. I'm just me. I don't know exactly where I fit in, but I fit in somewhere, and I'll find that place, someday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are lots of twits in this world who judge people before they truly get to know them. Don't let them get you down. God made you who you are, and you're living your life the way you want to. There's nothing at all wrong with that. And considering the shape society is in, personally I'm happier not fitting in with the crowd.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home