Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Coming this Fall

Well, it's that time of the year, when a young man's fancy turns to what he's going to be doing in the evenings this fall. By this I mean that I am wondering what TV shows will be on.

First of all, I am shocked and appalled that Scrubs is on hiatus, but Will and Grace is still sucking up airtime. One show is clever and amusing, the other has exactly 3 plots--the episodes vary solely by who is the token guest star. I guess this means I'll only be watching NBC for The Apprentice.

I haven't watched ABC in a few years. This year will continue the trend.

Fox renewed Arrested Development--but no news on whether or not American Dad will continue its horrific existence. I guess one for two isn't that bad.

And I anxiously await word on CBS and UPN...oddly enough, I actually care about one show on UPN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home