Monday, February 21, 2005

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

The rat hath been bathed. He has been placated with offerings of towels and peanut butter while I apply generous helpings of antibiotics to my hands.

It's really hard to wash something that is really fast, can jump over 2 feet, fall at least 4 without being phased (and is fully aware of that fact), and has a massive dislike of being held under a faucet.

As if that weren't enough excitement for one day, I have 13 hours of a state holiday left. I need an adventure. Hmmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you bathe ferrets cheaply too? Luckily they're smaller and we can fairly easily clip their claws, so less physical damage to us ensues at bath time. They're pretty unhappy afterwards, though. I never thought a ferret could looked betrayed until I bathed one!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home